20.6.13

Where Has She Been?

Sorry guys, I know I have been a HORRIBLE blogger the last two months. My offline life has just been overwhelming in so many ways I haven't had time or energy for writing. There are some huge changes going on in my life, besides the fact that my parents and sister just moved back to the states last week! Health wise I've also been feeling drastically worse so that doesn't help when your life gets stressful and busy! :-/

So I guess I will just come out and say it, my husband and I are also leaving Romania and moving to America in the near future. Actually, for me, due to visa problems, it's the very near future! Maria and I are flying back the first week of July! I have less than 2 weeks to pull everything together and make travel plans so I'm definitely going into the crazy mode right about now. :) Dan is still waiting for his US visa so he will be joining us later on in the year...hopefully sooner rather than later! I don't really relish the idea of us being apart for possibly a few months or more, but it was a mutual decision and because of my visa here we don't have many options. We will both be pretty busy while we are apart from each other, so I'm hoping the time will fly by fast!

I'm going to try to do a vlog tomorrow to help explain better how and why my husband and I made this decision to move. In the meantime...keep me in your prayers. I have a busy week ahead of me!!
Xoxo,
Arielle

5 comments:

  1. I didn't realize you were moving as well...I'm kind of glad so that you won't have to hopefully be too far from your family since y'all are so close. We'll be praying for you that you'll have the strength and everything will go so smoothly for the move dear! And praying the Lord will work it out so Dan can come over as well very quickly and no problems there. Hang in there sweetie! {{Hugs}} :)

    Lot's of love!
    ~Rachel~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be praying for you guys! Will you be living close to your parents and sister?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow--so many changes in such a short time. I'm sure it's hard to take in and I can't imagine the stress! Praying for you, Arielle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow really? You're moving from Romania?? I will very much miss your 'Romanian' posts, but will be praying for safe travels for your family!

    Love,
    manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a huge change! But I know you must have been seeking the Lord about this big decision, and I know He has lots of blessings in store for you!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie