27.6.13

This Crazy Week

Some snapshots of my week! :) It is so hard to believe that this time next week I'll be back in America. I'm nervous, but also excited. It has been years since I've been in the US and I know I'm going to experience a little culture shock, but I have plans and much hope for the future and can't wait to get started! Meanwhile, I'm in a frenzy trying to get everything in order before I go, I already have my bags almost completely packed except for carry-on's so that makes me happy. I detest packing but glad it is almost over. 

{Empty house}
{Taking time out to feel pretty and paint my nails}
{Watching YouTube videos and eating dinner with Maria every night}
 {Time for a nap}
 {Maria's suitcase}
 {Learning how to take self portraits on mommy's iPhone}
{Spending time with daddy before we go}

XOXO,
Arielle

2 comments:

  1. Awwww you guys will be in my prayers this week!!! If you feel comfortable answering, whereabouts in America will you guys be?

    Love,
    manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y'know, the last time I was here, you just announced your pregnancy. Now I see a darling little girl named Maria all grown up. :) And wow, you're moving back to the States. I'll be praying for ya'll!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie