16.5.13

Springtime Fashion {Mommy Friendly!}

I thought I'd do a quick post with some springtime fashion sets I've recently made on Polyvore. :-) These are all breastfeeding friendly, since I'm still nursing Maria. I tried to make them all practical for moms like me to wear every day. :-) Of course if you aren't a mom, these are still adorable outfits you can still wear! Let me know which ones are your favorites! XO, Arielle
Kelly Green Spring


Green is the color of the year and I think it's beautiful! This maxi outfit looks comfy and cool, add some  basic accessories in black, silver, and white and you are good to go!
Spring!


I practically live in my skinny jeans, and I love tee shirts...who says you can't pair them with cutesy flats and pearls? Love that statement necklace, not sure if it would last with Maria, but it looks lovely. ^_^
Spring Mom


Knit dresses are by far my favorite kind! They don't wrinkle and are great to layer with. And that cute iPhone case is reminding me I still have a plain black one....I need to look for something a little more pretty!
Flowers and Leather


More skinnies? Sure, why not! I'm in love with this top, it is the perfect floral piece to jazz up your wardrobe. Loving the leather bag, it looks big enough to share with the baby!

4 comments:

  1. <3! Especially the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3! Especially the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay sooo I have this *little* love affair with maxi skirts and dresses!! Seriously. They are all I would wear I think, if I had lots of them!

      So the 1st outfit is of course my favorite from this post! That green skirt is stunning! I would try pairing a chunky gold necklace with it instead of the silver, just for something different, but I do like the silver. Also, I'm loving that pop of pink w/ the nail polish!! :)

      Love,
      Manda
      http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

      Delete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie