8.4.13

Readers FAQ Part 1 {VLOG}

Hey everyone! I taped this on Saturday but couldn't  get it to upload until this morning. My apologies! I am still so new at doing this and feel really awkward in front of the camera, but I hope you still enjoy it and can understand me. ^_^ I'll be answering the rest of the questions soon!! Ok, on to the video.

As a side note, today my sister, Arianna, saw a new Rheumatologist today and it ended up being a really long stressful afternoon for her. She is facing some very serious health problems and an unknown future. She is feeling a bit scared, frustrated, mad, and confused all at once. So if you have a moment please lift her up in your prayers. I know she'd appreciate them!! Thank you so much.
XO,
Arielle



2 comments:

  1. It's so neat to actually hear what your voice sounds like. (I'm a fan of vlogs!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be praying for your sister! I thought your vlog was great!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie