4.4.13

I ♥ Thursday

Today I thought I'd link up with Ashley from Bramblewood Fashion and show you some things I've been loving this week. :)
(source unknown)
Downton Abbey bingo...how funny is this? I love it.
Pantone's Spring colors for this year! I think the lemon zest, poppy red, and emerald are my favorites!
Um, can this please be me? LOVE this whole outfit!
I'm so into simple bedrooms! I am loving this build in bed frame.

Click on the icon below to check out Ashley's post and see what everyone else is loving this week. :-)


1 comment:

  1. i love simple berdrooms too!!! and that outfit above is super cute!! :)

    love,
    manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie