18.4.13

Day 5 || 30x30 Remix Challenge

The weather is still nice, warm, and sunny like it was yesterday....and I still choose to dress in black! I don't know what's in my head sometimes! I do love black though, more so than white usually. I think it is a really classic and flattering color, and it always makes me feel put together even if I don't feel that way! So, black it is. Actually my husband bought this top for me! He has pretty good tastes for a boy. :-) My cardigan has been off and on all day. It's hot outdoors but since we live in a cement block home, it stays pretty chilly indoors. Which works great during the Summer as it acts as natural A/C but during this time of the year when it is too warm to keep the wood stove going, it tends to get a bit cold inside. That's okay though, I'm used to it. I just usually end up in socks and a sweater! Sorry the photos aren't lighted very well, it was really bright outside today! Thank's to my sister for getting the photos for me though. :-)
Black bow top // New Yorker. Grey cardigan // Cindy Crawford for C&A. Dark wash skinny jeans // C&A. Black & silver flip flops // Old Navy. Headband // Meli Melo. Blue nail polish // Inches. 


XOXO,
Arielle 

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I love your top!!! So cute and stylish!! You look lovely today.. Question: who takes your pictures? Do you self-time them or do you get someone to take them? Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this outfit a lot! Looks like something I would wear. I love that you had the little pops of color with your toes painted bright blue! :)

    And yeah, I struggle with what to wear in the summer too! I'm always freezing to death indoors because of air-conditioning, but then when I go outside I nearly melt in the heat!!! haha

    Love,
    manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your simple gray and black outfit! Thanks for commening over at my blog! Oh, and that flower headband is so cute! It

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie