15.4.13

Day 2 || 30x30 Remix Challenge

Day 2 and I'm feeling so excited about this challenge! I've been in SUCH a rut since I had a baby, I am not sure if it is because I'm busier now, lazier now, or just kind of stuck on how to dress my body anymore. It is harder than I thought it would be to find clothes that are nursing friendly, plus I really have some big gaps in my wardrobe that need desperate filling. BUT... enough with the excuses. I need to learn to work with what I have, and start becoming more creative in coming up with new looks and outfits. I'm doing it mostly for me, but also for my hubby whom I love so much, and I want to look good for! I don't want to be one of those moms that let themselves go after having kids, I think it is important to take care of yourself and feel good about how you look. I think it is a balance. Of course, hubs thinks I am cute in sweats and a tee so that's nice that I know I always have that option to fall back onto. :p Hehe.

Alright! Onto what I am wearing today. I'm just staying home, nothing special on the schedule! I took a nice long hike around our area this morning with my husband, I have a heap of laundry to wash, and I really need to paint my nails, I've been neglecting them so much. I'll probably hang out with my sister too, we're hooked on playing card games and watching The Andy Griffith Show lately. Hehe. So....it's just simple outfit for a normal day around the house. I live in the country, so you won't see me too dressed up for stay-at-home days. :-)
White nursing top || H&M Mama. Bootcut jeans || Kenvelo. Trail runners || Adidas. Crystal stud earrings || Claire's. Plaid scarf || borrowed from sister. Lipstick || Avon.




XOXO,
Arielle

2 comments:

  1. Very cute Arielle! :D I think that's great that you are challenging yourself to keep up appearances as a young mom - good for you!

    Love those Andy Griffith shows...so fun. :)
    Have a lovely day!
    ~Rachel~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the accessories you played into this outfit! They add such beautiful color which complements your complexion fabulously!

    -Charlotte
    boyerfamilysingers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie