29.3.13

Survey Results


I got so many great responses from my readers survey! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts with me, it is great to get to know you better and also helps me improve this blog. So here are some things I learned from it.

-Vlogging is a YES. I only go a few "no's" but that is ok because I'm not always a fan of Vlogging either, I have mixed feelings. :) But I definitely think it is something worth trying, so I'm going to try to work on some for the future. Maybe we will start with one of Maria since I got several requests to see a video of her on the blog. :-) I also got quite a few questions so I might put them in a video sometime also.

-Almost everyone described my blog and I as being real. I can't tell you how happy that makes me! Real, is exactly what I want to be as a blogger, because that is who I am. I never want to come across as anything else because it jut wouldn't be me. I'm not perfect, I don't live a perfect life, I just want to blog my honest reality!

-I was asked by several of you if I could share more about my husband and I, our life together as a couple, and marriage advice I've learned along the way. I am by no means an expert in this area! We've been married less than 2 years so I don't feel qualified to be giving out advice yet. But I can definitely share some things I've learned personally so far, I just don't want anyone to think I'm a pro on this subject. I'm still learning about these things myself! :-) If you have specific questions please let me know via email or a comment. 

-I will be continuing the series for single girls as they seem to be a big hit. What topic should I talk about next? 


-The new blog design is up, but some things on this blog might be on hold until I get my new computer in June!! Just as a heads up. :-) I'll try vlogging on here but worse case we might have to wait.

Thanks again and if you haven't taken the survey yet you can still join in! You are very welcome and I need all the help I can get.


Much love, 
Arielle


1 comment:

  1. Yayyyyy!!! Ohmygoodness Arielle (I'm still getting used to calling you that...) I can not wait to see your vlogs!!! One of Maria would be so much fun! You can bet I will be squealing thru the whole thing while I watch it!! haha

    Can't wait to see what you bring to your blog in the future!!

    Love ya,
    Manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie