30.3.13

I'm Still Wearing Boots {What I Wore}

Spring. AHHH. The weather this time of the year really drives me insane. I'm wearing short sleeves and flats and within a day the weather changes and it is snowing. So basically I don't pack away my winter clothes until about June. Until then, I still wear my boots. I learned a few things after seeing these photos. First of all...This yellow cardigan is TOO SMALL. It is pretty obvious in these pictures, that I have definitely gained around the middle after having a baby. So for me that means I have to start wearing M or S instead of the usual XS, big deal I know! :p And I actually do feel really great about my new curves, but I think everyone feels fat if their clothes are too small, right? So. Yes. Shopping soon. I also learned from these photos that I really need to teach my husband to focus the camera better! I'm sorry they aren't super clear, it is all I've got for today. And, I really need new glasses. I've been putting it off but these poor frames are really getting worn out! Note to self: get yourself to the eye doctor asap!

Arielle: Mustard cardigan // Pull & Bear. Dark wash jeans // Only 4 You. Black riding boots // Tamaris. Grey scarf // stole from the sissy. Headband // Meli Melo. Lipstick // Avon.
Maria: Grey bow hat // H&M. Elephant onesie and bow jeggings // Carter's. Pink pom-pom boots // Coccodrillo.

I hope you don't mind Maria joining me today! She looked so cute, I couldn't resist. ^_^ Plus she is teething and doesn't want to be set down for longer than 5 minutes so that was a reason why too! Haha. So forgive her not super happy face. :) I am getting ready to do a video to answer the FAQ's I got in my readers survey! So if you have any extra questions that you forgot to ask me, please leave one in a comment below. :-)

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
XO, Arielle

6 comments:

  1. Akkkkk Maria is soooo CUTE! I love love love her hat! I want it for my daughter, the sad thing is my daughter would NEVER leave a hat on her head unless, she is sleeping and I sneak it on... You look amazing!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria is so cute!! I love how you took the picture with her!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cardi doesn't look too small or anything on you! I love your outfit. And yeah I'm still wearing boots too. lol I love how you snuck Maria into your outfit photos - she is just too adorable! :) I love the little bow detail on her jeggings. ;)

    Love,
    Manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The last photo especially is awesome...You and your baby are both beautiful and your husband's photography gets a "thumbs-up" from me anyway. :) Thanks as always for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wear boots until it's about June too. I just love them so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love love this! Thanks for sharing! I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog and (if you like) following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie