15.3.13

Polka Dots for Spring {polyvore}

Green Fling


Isn't this skirt cute? It would be super versatile and appropriate for all 4 seasons. I also love those wedge sandals, unfortunately RA isn't very heel friendly but I can get away with it on occasion and these are adorable!
Spring Polka


These boots. Gahhhh. I am a total lover of cowboy boots! I think these are awesome and would be a good staple to have for transitional weather. Sundresses can easily be worn in the Spring by adding a jacket or cardigan as shown above. 
Audrey in Spring


This is probably a little too proper an outfit for my tastes, not sure I could pull it off! But I do love this dress and this it is a classy look for a dressy Spring day. Again with the heels, aren't they fabulous? ^_^
Polka Dot Accessories for Spring


And if you aren't a fan of polka dotted clothing, how about adding some into your Spring accessories? I love each and every one show above, especially the flats. Aren't they fun?

Do you love polka dots?

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE polka dots!! They are so cute and fun to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite two are the first two - i also LOVE those boots!! !:)

    Love,
    Manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie