18.3.13

Emerald for 2013

green for 2013



Oops! I was supposed to post this yesterday but I was a little under the weather and ended up not putting anything together. My apologies! But I am back now and still wanted to share some pretty green fashion-y things (all under $50!) that I've got my eye on right now. Emerald is supposedly the color of the year and I'm excited because it's something new and fresh. My husband doesn't like green, so I usually avoid wearing it, but I am going to definitely look for some green accessories and maybe just try out a green top or something to see how he reacts. I have a feeling that he couldn't care less. haha. It's probably dumb on my part for avoiding the color in the first place! :-)

How do you feel about green?

6 comments:

  1. Oh, LOVE! :D I was excited about the color of the year too (didn't even know they had one until this year). And It's one of the few colors that I think looks well on me, though I tend to gravitate to wearing more pink in my wardrobe. :) I'm hoping to get a new Lila Rose Emerald Flexi clip that just came back in stock, soon. ;)

    I adore all the accessories you picked out! That belt is charming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emerald happens to be one of my most favorite colors ever! I think its one of the best colors for me to wear and stuff which is nice cuz I love it so! I have a pair of emerald green skinny jeans (they're my fave!) so I'll be wearing those alot! :) I lovelovelove that necklace above, and the belt, and that bag, and those sandals are so cute!

    Love,
    manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like green! Used to be my favorite color when I was younger! I have a few green tops.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like green! Used to be my favorite color when I was younger! I have a few green tops.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like green! Used to be my favorite color when I was younger! I have a few green tops.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Green is a tricky color for me and my super-pale self to pull off wearing, but I do love the color green! Emerald green would probably look better on me than lime green or camo green, so who knows, maybe I'll try finding an Emerald colored tee!?

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie