25.2.13

Winter's Not Over Yet {Polyvore}

Grey Skies


Grey top to match grey skies. Pair with some happy earrings and bright nail polish to add some cheer, and a splash of your favorite perfume doesn't hurt either!
Chic Street


Brown and black is forever chic in my opinion. It's modern, smart, and classic. Add a bright scarf and a little color on your lips and you're all set to go!
Pike Place


Nothing like a bright wool coat to make a dreary winter day a little more special! Again with so much grey, I know. I can't help it. It's just a really awesome color. ^_^
Give me Tea


And then sometimes you just need to stay at home and curl up with your journal or your favorite movie! Doesn't this dress look comfy? I'd love to pair it with some leggings for a day around the house.
>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<
I don't know about you guys, but where I live, winter is really just getting going. This time of the year is the worst...by now it seems like warm weather is just a distant memory. The holidays are long gone, and we're all thinking about springtime now. Come on, admit it, you are! But if you are anything like me and are living in a cold-weather area you know that spring is still pretty far off and winter will be here awhile longer. So here are some sets to cheer you up and inspire your wardrobe while you are seeing all the spring fashion trends pop up all over the place. I pray you are all doing well and staying HEALTHY. Seems like lots of viruses have been hitting lately, so stay warm, wash your hands, and if you are sick already, I hope you feel better soon! ^_^
Love always,
Marie

1 comment:

  1. AWww Marie you are just the sweetest!!!! I'm prolly not supposed to have blog favorites, but you are most definitley MINE! *shhh its our secret!* Your blog is just so cute and has such a warm, cozy feeling to it. :)

    Also, I am in LOVE with the earrings in that first set! And brown and black is amazing together! I've just never been able to figure out how to pair them together. But that set above helped!

    Love,
    manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie