24.2.13

Snapshots from Last Week


My new favorite tea...Vanilla Caramel! So delish.
Such a little ham! She loves making poochy lip faces, she thinks they are funny. 
Warming up next to the stove on a cold and snowy afternoon.
I hate pistachios. But they are soooo addictive, I can't stop eating them once I start. Do you have a food like that?
My favorite pair of people! ^_^
Sugar cookies I made for Valentine's Day. :-) I used this recipe and it was amazing! Super fluffy and soft. Yum.
Me and monkey lou. She is obsessed with her fingers right now, they are always in her mouth!

Well thats all for now, hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday!
XOXO
Marie

2 comments:

  1. Monkey Lou????? That is sooo adorable! Is that really a nickname for Maria??? I love it!!! And those cookies - you did a great job decorating them!!

    Love,
    manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute pictures! The vanilla caramel tea sounds yummy, if only I can get past the fact that it's Lipton!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie