2.2.13

My Fancy Valentine {Polyvore}

Sweetheart


Pencil skirts are always classy. Dress it up with heels and make it more romantic by adding touches of lace and lipstick.
Blush


Blush is such a feminine color isn't it? I love this set, perfectly suited for a formal Valentines day dinner out with your love!
Struck


A little black dress is always appropriate! Add some pink earrings and rock a pink manicure..you're all set to go!
Twirl


Isn't this dress adorable? I'm in love! This outfit is ladylike, classy, and great for a dressy date out on Valentine's day. Or any day for that matter!

XO
Marie

2 comments:

  1. My favorite is the blush colored set! I'm obsessed with short tulle skirts and dresses!! :)

    Love,
    manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first set and the gray dress!! I have something similar to the first set and I wear it ALL the time!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie