23.2.13

Confessions of a Mom + 3mo Baby Photos


Confession: I still don't have a diaper bag. I just throw the necessaries into my purse when we go out.
Confession: I find myself singing Winnie-the-pooh and Veggie Tales songs a lot these days. I also have favorites now. Tragic.
Confession: Maria has yet to sleep in her crib. Not even one night. Usually it's full of clean baby clothes. Tsk tsk. (In case you are wondering, she's not sleeping in a dresser drawer or something, we're co-sleeping. Lol!)
Confession: I enjoy playing "this little piggy" as much as Maria does. It's probably the best baby game ever.
Confession: Breastfeeding is a pain when it comes to wardrobe choices. Really. I kind of miss being able to wear different styles. It's stupid and selfish, I'm just being honest. lol!
Confession: I'm probably the only woman out there who doesn't want to lose all her baby weight. I'm struggling, but I'd really love to keep some of it? I kind of like the postpartum me.
Confession: Baby smiles and giggles are the best thing to wake up to in the morning.
Confession: I still haven't started working out in any shape or form since I had Maria. I'm a lazy bum and that's a fact.
Confession: I'm already stocking away awesome party ideas for the future. Too soon? I think not! ^_^

XO,
Mommy of Maria

1 comment:

  1. Awwww these were really funny and really cute!!! Maria is getting so big!! She's absolutley precious! I love the one of her and Minne Mouse. :)

    Love,
    manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie