10.2.13

A Denim Valentine {Polyvore}

Don't have time to go out and shop for anything new this Valentine's Day but still want to celebrate in style? You can take even the simplest outfit, like jeans and a tee shirt, and convert it into a lovely outfit for February 14. 

Be Mine


I love chunky necklaces but have yet to own one! This red one is a definite eye catcher, and would look great jazzing up a plain white tee.
Sweet T (jeans)


Black Tee's are probably one of my favorite wardrobe basics. It's very classy and can be so easily dressed up! And Lady Million happens to be my favorite perfume as well. ;)
Young Love


How cute is this cardigan? Even if you don't have an exact match, black and white stripes are also very versatile. Isn't that ring adorable?
Sweet T (skirt)


Same black Tee from above, just paired with a skirt instead of jeans. Paired with some black wedges to dress it up and a fun red purse, this is perfect for V-day without going overboard.

XO
Marie

3 comments:

  1. What's up colleagues, its enormous article concerning tutoringand fully explained, keep it up all the time.

    My blog: Psp music
    My page: hot music

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please let me know if you're looking for a article author for your site. You have some really great posts and I believe I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd love to write
    some articles for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.
    Please blast me an e-mail if interested. Thanks!

    My webpage ... mp3 downloads

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie