24.1.13

Where Has She Been?

It seems that I'm still having difficulties getting any blogging done now that I'm a mom. When free time pops up, I'm more likely to use that precious time to get something to eat, jump in the shower, make my bed, put away laundry...you know. Do exciting house things! :-) No it is really not so bad as all that. Maria is already starting to get more independent, she is getting good at playing on her own now so I am really appreciative of having more time with my hands free to be able to get more stuff done. The past week she has been really clingy for some reason though, so we've spent a lot of cuddle time together. Every time I start worrying about everything I'm not getting accomplished, I just remind myself how soon this time will pass! I've never heard a mother look back and say their babies didn't grow up fast enough. :-)

I'm still struggling greatly with my own pain. I have days that are difficult for my hands to hold Maria, or even do simple things like change her diaper or manage the snaps on her sleepers. So many nights I reach the point where my knees quit and I just can't stand anymore. It continues to amaze me every morning when I wake up next to my darling baby girl, that I made it through another night. God is so good. He continues to give me the strength I need to take care of Maria and get the rest and breaks I need to take care of myself! My husband and family are also so supportive, I appreciate their help so much. I don't know what I ever did to deserve such an awesome family! :-)

The weather in Romania is strangely like Spring right now! We've not gotten much snow at all which is odd for us. The forecast keeps predicting it, but really, when are the weathermen ever right? The warm weather must have prompted me to start spring cleaning already, so far I've managed to clean out my wardrobe and give away several bags of things I've outgrown thanks to my new postpartum hips and ahem, bigger boobs thanks to breastfeeding! :-) I'm planning on repainting and redecorating hubby and I's room this spring so I'm looking forward to seeing how it will go. I'm tired of living in clutter and miss matched decor!

So that's a little of what I've been up too. :-) I'm already scheduling posts for the first 14 days of February leading up to valentines day like I did last year. It will be all about love and v-day goodness! So stay tuned for that starting up soon. Wishing everyone a lovely week and a big thanks to all those for still follow me faithfully despite my lack of posts recently! I love you guys!
Until next time, Marie

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update, Marie. :) Praying that everything will continue to go well for you and your family. :hugs:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to hear from you. I hope you and you're baby are doing fine=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be praying for you! Thanks for posting an update.

    Have you ever heard of a baby sling? My sister use them with all five of her children. I'll try to find her posts about them and send you the links. They are nice for the baby since they can be close and cuddly with you but you can have your hands free.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry your pain has been worse. But I'm praising the Lord that He is faithful and that His joy is your strength!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry you havr been in pain. Ill be praying for that! Happy everything else is going well!!!

    Blessings,
    Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear you've been in pain! I'll be praying for you.

    Love,
    Manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the update! I'm so sorry that your artheritis has been bad. =/ I'll be praying for you extra.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie