3.1.13

Some Things I Checked Off in '12

 {a 12 hour labor, no meds, I am incredibly surprised and proud that I actually did it.}
 {because that's where I belong!}
 {they make the perfect night-light for the baby and me!}
 {okay, this was the second time around, but once again my husband and I took a date to the zoo this year. as always it is so much fun!}
 {pregnancy is probably to blame! now I'm in the habit and really enjoy eating breakfast every morning.}
{it is a true blessing, being a mom. and I'm thankful I am able to stay at home with my daughter!}

What are some things you got done in 2012?

Marie

2 comments:

  1. I soooo wish I could say I moved to the country, but alas that prolly won't happen for quite for awhile!! :/

    Ummm.... I recommited my life to Jesus, went to Renew, worked in Sonshine, met my bestie for life, Hans, and started my 2nd year at an awesome Christian high school!! :)

    Love,
    Manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of those!! Hopefully one day I will be able to mark them off my list as well! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie