11.1.13

December Photo Challenge {Pt.4}

24. Favorite part of Christmas eve.
Lights on the tree. 
25. Morning.
The best way to start one!
26. Grateful.
She is my little miracle!
27. Nighttime.
Sorry, this is from 2 years ago! I had to go back in my photo archives to look for a nighttime photo. Since having an infant this mommy doesn't get out at night anymore! :-/
28. Words.
I have a thing for birds. Fake ones. I'm scared of the real version.

30. Winter Wonderland.
Taken a few years ago actually, I didn't get a chance to get any photos during our last snow!
31. Fun.
My sisters new slippers.


Sorry it took me so long to post the end of my photos from the challenge I did in December! Here they are now. :-) Better late than never!
XO
Marie

1 comment:

  1. Nice pictures, Marie. I love the nighttime one with the little girl! You're such a good photographer.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie