8.12.12

I'm Just a Homebody {Polyvore}


Home Alone


I don't know about you, but I lovvve sweaters during the winter. Cozy, warm, and just perfect. And bejeweled headbands like the one above, those are the best! They add a lot, without being too much.
I Heart New York


One of my favorite ways to wear pencil skirts at home.. with sweatshirts! Some might think tacky, but if its done right it's really rather cute. And of course, also comfy. ^_^
Tick Tock


I'm probably the only girl in the world that wears beanies around the house. I'm just strange like that. But it is a really fun way to mix up a boring outfit, and who says hats can only be worn outside anyway?
Stay At Home


The only kind of dress I'll wear around the house is usually knit. Just as comfortable as yoga pants, doesn't wrinkle if you want to curl up on the couch, and still looks classy and cute. It doesn't really get better than that!

XO,
Marie

3 comments:

  1. Love them all! Hope you and your family are doing good!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha actually sometimes when my head is cold, I'll wear my beret hats/beanies inside the house too!!! :) hahaha

    Love,
    Manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your polyvore sets. I would love to own any one of these outfits.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie