9.12.12

Hairstyle Inspiration {Quick + Easy}

In my quest of trying to spice up my every day wardrobe and style, I'm also working on my hair. As in, trying to actually do something other than a really sloppy ponytail! There are so many great hairstyles out there that are easy enough for anyone to do and really pretty fast as well. Since I have long hair, most of these photos were pinned with that in mind, but I'm sure some of them could also work with medium and short cuts too. :-) So here is a little simple inspiration via Pinterest!
All photos above can be found on my Pinterest account, to see more inspiration + tutorials, visit my hair & beauty board on Pinterest HERE! :-)

XO
Marie

3 comments:

  1. I am positivley in love with that first hairstyle!! I would love to know how to do that one!!

    Love,
    Manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Amanda! I actually know how to do that particular style. :) I figured it out while experimenting with my hair a while ago. This will be tricky to explain without pics, but I'll try. :)

    1) Part your hair in the middle or side (I prefer the side, but whichever you find more flattering on you. :) )

    2) Starting on the side opposite your part (which will have more hair on top), grab a chunk of hair from the top and divide it in two.

    3) Cross the section closer to the front of your hair OVER the back section.

    4) Grab the now-front (previously back) section of hair, add a bit more hair to it from any of your hair not in the twist, and pull over the OVER the back section.

    5) Repeat step 4 all the way down to the back of your head: add a bit of hair to the front piece, pull over, add a bit of hair to the front piece, pull over. Secure with a hair tie, clip, etc.

    6) Repeat on the opposite side of your hair.

    7) Secure both sides (at the nape of your neck, or a bit higher... depending on how you tug as you do the twist) with a pony holder, and twist into a bun.

    I hope this makes sense! :) I love this style, and actually have it in my hair right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for explaining, Vanessa!!!! :) I will have to try it on some lazy Saturday when I have time. haha

      Love,
      Manda

      Delete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie