18.12.12

31 Days of December in Photos {Pt. 1}


At the beginning of this month I started a photo challenge for the first time. I've been dying to complete a photo challenge like this forever, so I'm happy to finally have gotten around to doing one! :-)  Of course December is such a beautiful month and very inspiring with the holidays going on, so I'm having a easy time getting all the shots. I decided to share the photos I'm taking on the blog so I'll be posting them in sets throughout the month. :-) Here is one-eight, stay tuned for nine-fifteen soon!

1. Your view today.
{my precious sweetheart!}
2. Favorite holiday movie.
{White Christmas! It's family tradition!}
3. Red.
{more like a pinkish red, oh well.}
4. Joyous.
{do happy snowmen count?}
5. Today's Temperature.
{way too cold, but I love it anyway!}
6. Shopping.
{all done! now I just have to help my dad finish shopping for my mom! hehe}
7. Bright.
{When I open the curtains every morning now, I'm greeted with crazy brightness from all that white snow. It's beautiful!}
8. Ornament.
{My mom's favorite!}

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures, Marie! My family and I enjoy watching "White Christmas" each year too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. White Christmas is my favorite holiday movie, as well! :) And Marie just gets more gorgeous every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay I've decided I'm moving to Romania, cuz you guys actually get snow in the winter, unlike Ohio, who doesn't. Depressing I tell ya. :/

    And that sweetheart of yours is so presh. Wish I could hold her! :)

    love,
    manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful pics! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie