23.11.12

Postpartum - What I'm Loving


Watching I Love Lucy. By the season. Seriously folks, I've blown through 2 entire season in the last half week alone. It's pathetic. But so entertaining!

These amazing strawberry granola bars. They keep me company during those middle of the night feedings with Maria.

Okay. Just kidding. This is soooo not a love. More like a hate. I've been throwing back 3-6 cups of nursing tea every day and believe me.. it is just nasty. And I've honestly given it a fair try. After all, I am a tea lover. But this tea is just.. no. So not a love.

 This man! ^^ Josh Turner: new favorite country singer. He is awesome. 

My fluffy blanket. Or I should say...blankets. I have more than one. ^_^ They keep baby girl and I warm in the middle of the night when her colic decides to show up. Something about a soft, fuzzy blanket is just comforting.

So what have you been loving lately?

XO
Marie


3 comments:

  1. I've been loving wearing leggings with my big oversized cardis, and spending time with my grandparents who I love dearly. And I've been loving all your 'baby Maria' posts!! :)

    Love,
    Manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My family and I have been watching re-runs of "I Love Lucy" too! Glad that you enjoy watching them. Which episode is your favorite so far?

    To be honest, what I've been loving lately is God's grace. For without it, I don't know where I'll be right now. :)

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My new cozy,chunky pink socks!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie