6.10.12

What I Wore Today {30 Day Challenge}

Today my husband and I took the day (well part of it..) off to take my sister and 2 friends to sightsee in Sighisoara. It was such a beautiful day, with perfect temperatures and lots of sunshine. :-) We haven't been out to do anything "fun" in a while so it was really nice to just relax and enjoy the day. With the baby coming soon, I am trying to take advantage of these last few weeks and get out as much as I can. Not that I can't go anywhere after she arrives, but with Winter coming and all, I'm figuring on being home a lot for the rest of the year! So yeah. It was a lovely day day and I'm glad to have spent it with some of the people I love most. :-)
Cardigan- Pull & Bear
Grey Tee- Takko
Black Tank- H&M
Skinny Jeans- H&M
Boots- Tamaris
Earrings- Acessorize/Monsoon

>>>>>> <<<<<<

I know I usually don't post outfit photos that include my husband, but it's all I have today so I hope that it is okay. :-) I'm over 35 weeks pregnant, can you believe it? Time is flying by. Our little girl will be so very soon and I'm getting so excited. I have lots to do in the next week, like buying a carseat and diaper bag. Hello! I am so behind on my baby shopping, I am quite ashamed. Well it's getting late here on this Saturday night and I still have preparations to tend too for church in the morning. :-)
Wishing everyone a lovely weekend!
XOXO,
Marie


6 comments:

  1. Your outfit is adorable and looks very comfy!! :) Perfect for strolling around the city. :) And those pictures of you and your hubby are soo presh. I'm so excited for you both!!!

    Love ya,
    Manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so beautiful, and you and your husband are adorable together. :) He obviously loves you very much - you are very blessed. =) I'm so excited that your little girlie is almost here - you will be a wonderful mom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's nice that you included your husband in your outfit pictures. You two make such a sweet couple. I like your earrings! They are so cute and look unique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that you included him in your pictures. And you are looking awesome! I can't wait to see pictures of your little girl <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. You two are such a lovely-handsome couple! <3

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie