26.10.12

Recent Pins {30 Day Challenge}

 {source}
This bedroom makes me swoon! I love the soft subtle tones, it gives off such a relaxing feeling. 
  {source}
I'm dying to start shopping again for clothes after I lose the baby belly! Cute (and comfy) sweatshirts are at the top of my list. I love this sparkly one! :-)

  {source}
Taco ranch chili? Yes! I am a chili lover, especially once cold weather hits. I have to try this one sometime soon.

 {source}
Part of me says these boots are so ugly but most of me really wants a pair. Practical, will keep me warm and dry, and sort of cute. They are definitely growing on me. :-)

Here in Romania we are enjoying a nice long Autumn, and surprisingly colorful despite the lack of moisture this year! I love this color palette. It makes me happy.


XOXO
Marie

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh love the pins you picked out, Marie! The chili looks great, the socks in the second to last pin is what I want most ;), and the colors in the last pin are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoohhh...I want that chili right now! It's looking so good. I could live in that bedroom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a HUUUUGE love relationship with chili. Its the only soup I like, er, love. :) That last pic is beautiful and I'm not really likin those boots.... but whatever!! haha

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie