2.9.12

Where Has She Been? {Snapshots}

I feel rather guilty for being MIA this week.What can I say, sometimes life gets a little crazy and blogging takes a backseat. A poor excuse, but one nonetheless. :-) Everything is fine, baby & me are still healthy and doing well! I've just had a lot of running around and busyness this week. So here are some Instagram's for you to see the odds and ends of my week. :-)

Rain! For the first time since May. It was incredible and a huge blessing from God. Even if we didn't get as much as we needed, I'm going to be thankful that we got any at all!

Rabbits. We now own 3 grown + 4 young + 2 newborns. Sadly they are being raised for meat :-( but I've been helping feed and water them throughout the day and I have to say I'm a little bit attached already. This is our newest male and he reminds me of Alice in Wonderland. ^^

Decaf. Ewww. I really hate decaf. They all say it's the same, just without the caffeine but that is totally a lie. It's just....not. But due to my high pulse in the last few weeks (without knowing why) I'm ordered strictly off caffeine until the problem improves. So. It's me and a cup of decaf every morning now.

Growing. The baby. My stomach. Not my wardrobe. Well unless you count stealing sweaters from my husbands side of the closet a wardrobe expansion. :-) I really need to do some shopping soon. I'm getting bored with the same old 5 outfits or so that keep getting recycled. Guess that's why I haven't done an outfit post in a while!

Reading. It's a little late in my pregnancy, but I just received this book in the mail this past week and I've been enjoying all the information and tips inside! I'm getting a little nervous the closer my due date comes, but overall I'm just looking forward to having a baby in my arms. :-)

Resting. Not really because I want too. But I have to come to the realization that eventually my body is going to slow down (in this pregnancy) and it's important for me to be okay with that and get the rest I need! 

 Hydrating. With my cute new water bottle. ^_^ Isn't it adorable? I've been dying to get one of these for ages, but my best friend was a step ahead of me and sent one to me from America this past week. It's really helped me with getting enough water every day, something I've always struggled with!

So that's just a peek into what I've been up to lately. 

How are you doing today?

Love,
Marie


1 comment:

  1. Cute pics, as usual!!! Glad you and your baby girl are well. :) On your water bottle, are those different stickers from different countries?? If so, I want one!!!! :)

    love,
    manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie