8.9.12

Weekend Picnic

{a beautiful little canyon}
{our picnic spot}
{a lantern hanging on a nearby cabin}
{my handsome husband cleaning fresh trout in the stream}
{lunch}
{the land I'm so blessed to call my home!}

Over the past weekend my family, along with my two friends that are visiting from America...took off for a nice relaxing picnic. The drive was long but worth it, Romania is such a breathtakingly beautiful country! It ended up being rather chilly and a tad overcast (right up until we packed up the car to drive home, of course!) but we stayed close to the fire and had a stash of blankets so everything was okay. :-)  Everyone enjoyed the fresh grilled trout... I was happy enough to just eat roasted marshmallows. ^_^
I brought along my camera for a change and thought I'd share the photos with you. I have more scenery photos of Romania that I'll probably be posting later on! 
Wishing everyone a lovely weekend!
Marie



3 comments:

  1. Lovely picnic pictures! Beautiful area for a picnic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first picture is absolutely breath-taking, Marie. :) Glad you had a good time at the picnic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohmygoodness your country is BEAUTIFUL!!! makes me wanna visit there sooo bad!!! :) love the pictures.

    love,
    manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie