20.9.12

September Snapshots

 Getting quite the collection of tiny little pink things. ^_^ 
Enjoying the Autumn weather!
Can gum be a pregnancy craving? Cause I'm pretty sure I'm addicted to this flavor right now!
 My two little piggies are getting fat! So tragic we'll be eating one at Christmas. :-(
 I miss drinking coffee. so. darn. much. 
 I love seeing "new" products introduced in Romania. A little expensive at $4 a box, but me thinks I'll have to splurge for one soon.
 Saw the most beautiful rainbow this week! Wish I got a better photo but this one is okay. :-)
I splurged on these this week and it was sooo worth it. Anyone else out there a huge fan of mint + chocolate?

XOXO
Marie

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE mint and chocolate!!!

    ~Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love mint and chocolate!! Do you have the coconut M&Ms in Romania? They. are. so. addicting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lovelovelove mint and chocolate - hello mint choc. chip ice cream!!! :D lol

    Those li'l baby clothes are adorable, and I love that picture you took of the 'autumn weather'. So pretty!!

    Love,
    Manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie