23.9.12

33 Weeks {Photo + Update}


How far along: 33 weeks. But measuring almost 35! So many I'll go earlier than previously thought.
Total Weight Gain: A little less than 40! I can't believe it. Guessing I'll hit 50 by the time I give birth!
Stretchmarks: None yet! Yay.
Wedding Rings? Off. I miss them so much!
Cravings: Apples and white chocolate! Not together...although that sounds good too. Hehe.
Sleep: Ugh. Very difficult getting comfortable enough to fall asleep. But once I'm out I usually sleep through the night and get good sleep in the morning especially. :-)
Best Moment This Week: Deep cleaning our little guest house, and buying more baby things. Getting ready for her arrival is so exciting.
Movement: Oh my goodness. Lots! Hiccups at LEAST twice a day, and long active sessions throughout the day that I swear involve swimming and kickboxing. My ribs are sore to say the least.
Gender: Still a girl as far as I know. :-)
Name: Already picked out!
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks every day.
Belly Button: Still in... for now! Hoping it stays that way!
What I Miss: Being able to move easier! I seriously have moments in which I feel like a whale. Or a penguin. Something awkward and heavy. lol! I miss all of my cozy hoodies and sweaters too now that Fall is here, I need to invest in some roomier ones. 
What I am Looking Forward to: Buying more baby things. Writing my birth plan. Signing the clinic contract.   


XOXO
Marie Danielle

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're ready to go! Can't wait to find out what you're going to call her. :) Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww hiccups?!?! That's soo adorable. I'm soo excited for you!!! Will you share pictures with us once she's born? :)

    Love,
    Manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are looking so gorgeous! LOVE that dress :) Not long now- then you'll be able to move about freely again! Plus, you will have a beautiful little girl to hold too :)

    God bless,
    Say xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww... can't wait to see pictures of her. (And I can't wait to see what name you've chosen.) You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "and long active sessions throughout the day that I swear involve swimming and kickboxing. My ribs are sore to say the least."

    You made me laugh! My mom told me about a lady she knew that had super bad back problems because the baby was grabbing her spine!!!! YIKES! Doesn't sound like fun!
    You look so cute! And I decided that your blog readers should name the baby. (just joking! LOL!)
    Natasha
    A Modest Fashion Blog:
    www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie