3.9.12

30 Weeks!


Actually. I'm not even sure what week I'm in. The doctor said week 31. The due date calculator says 30. The app on my phone says 31. I'm measuring 32. So anyways. We'll just say I'm 30 weeks. :-) No matter what week I'm in, my belly is definitely out there now and I'm pretty sure there is no mistaking that I'm pregnant. I'm waddling. My feet are swollen and sore by the end of the day. Getting out of bed is a workout. I'm definitely feeling pregnant. Emotional too. I've never been overly hormonal so the mood swings have been hard for me to get used too! But whenever I start feeling whiney, depressed and blue (and fat, ugly and all that stuff) my husband has been prompt and kind to remind me "Hey, there are a lot of women who would love to be you right now!" And then I feel guilty because he is so right. Carrying a child is a blessing, nothing less. It is a privilege, a gift from God, something overwhelmingly special. I guess sometimes I just get too focused on me and need to be snapped out of it. And I know you probably get tired of me bragging about my husband on here all the time...but I just have to say once again how thankful I am for marrying such a wonderful guy. He takes such good care of me and has accepted all the crazy pregnancy changes going on in my life better than I have!

The latest change that has probably been the toughest for me to accept so far is slowing down. I've had problems with a high pulse in the past few weeks so until test results get back to see if there is anything I can do about it....I've really had to cut down on my physical activity. Not that I've ever been a marathon runner or anything....but I'm used to being very active in my everyday life! My heart pounding in my ears has been a constant reminder that I need to start resting more, and accepting that has been more difficult than I thought. Slowly I'm getting used to the easier pace and I'm just trying to enjoy my last few months of pregnancy...I can hardly believe I'm already past week 30. I don't have long to go and as it is my due date has been bumped up by a little more than a week. So our little girl might be getting here sooner than we thought. :-)

I don't know if it can be blamed on pregnancy or just my ditzy brain, but this post feels scattered and hormonal. So forgive my ramblings that probably make no sense! I also apologize for the past week's lack of posting. I will be back this week more regular as I already have a lot of great posts scheduled for the week. :-) I have a super important one coming out later on today that I want all of my followers to read, so please come back to check for it soon! :-)

With all my love,
Marie Danielle




6 comments:

  1. Don't worry, you weren't rambling! You are so sweet :) Can't wait for the important post this week :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute! Over 3/4 of the way through now! (And I didn't think you were rambling!) Praying that the last 1/4 goes quickly and that you'll see your little girl soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look adorable!!!! :) I can't believe your baby girl is going to make an appearance in November - that's so soon!!! hahaha well kinda. lol

    Love,
    Manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look adorable!! Loved this post Marie. It's so real and honest. Hang in there! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just love what you said about a babys a gift from God.Its so sad how so many people don't think that.You hang in there:)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie