2.8.12

{Update on Life}

Currently....


My favorite snack is: green apples. Sour ones. Strange....I know. But they really are delicious! Maybe it's a pregnancy thing. I love pregnancy. You can really blame just about anything on being pregnant! ^_^


 My favorite hero is: Wolverine. I had never seen X-men until this year. My husband introduced them to me, and I guess I didn't know what I was missing out on! Logan is definitely my favorite character, probably because wolverines are so cool.


I've been playing: Whirly Word. On my iPad & iPhone and also on my sister's iTouch and Mom's iPad.  I tell you, I'm addicted! Kudos to whoever invents such awesome games that keep me entertained for so long. ^_^


I've been spending time with: Kojiro. One of our 5 (!) dogs. He is a beautiful Tosa Inu (Japanese Mastiff), with the prettiest eyes and the happiest personality ever. He somehow got an infection in one of his front legs, so we've had several vet trips this week! Hoping that he gets better soon. I hate to see my dogs in pain! :-(


I've been drinking a lot of: Ice Coffee. Wow. Goodbye iced tea...I have a new favorite this Summer! I really shouldn't be drinking any kind of caffeine at all, considering my low blood pressure problem + my latest pregnancy symptom, heartburn (yay). But when it's nearly 100 degrees outside and I open the fridge to see that carton of milk...I just can't resist. It's just too easy!


My favorite way to spend spare time has been: Writing. No...not like stories and stuff. That would be my sister's thing! I've just been jotting down the normal journal-ish things, lot's of to-do lists, future plans and the occasion page of pretty doodles. ^_^ I guess there is just something special about a brand new blank notebook and your favorite pen that makes it so much fun!

What have you been up to lately?

XOXO,
Marie



(all photos via weheartit.com)

6 comments:

  1. Iced coffee is delicious... and yes. You can blame all things on being pregnant.
    You are so cute Marie.
    ❤Ky
    www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh frapps are soo good!! :) What have I been up to? Listening to 'I See the Light' from Tangled. LOVE THAT SONG!! Watching the Olympics... and watching the Olympics... and dreaming of going to Great Britain someday. Also, getting ready for my youth group's weekend retreat tomorrow!! I can't wait. :)

    Love,
    Manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. i really wanna get a notebook that says, 'keep calm, its only the olympics'. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm lovin' your updates, just so you know! ;-) I will be doing some major book and clothes shopping this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you write. I adore apples but prefer fugi! I am your newest follower. I cannot wait to read more of your posts and hope that maybe you can return the favor and follow The Preppy Student. I always comment for every comment left on my page and hope to start a friendly relationship with your wonderful blog! Have a happy Saturday:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. not much beats iced coffee & writing in a journal. I think that's my favorite thing ever!

    Hope you had a lovely weekend! <3 Amy from Interpret As You May
    {Giveaway going on now at amyreneonline.com. Would love to see you there!}

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie