18.8.12

Third Trimester + What I Wore

My goodness, how time flies! I am officially in my third and last (!) trimester now. I honestly don't know if that excites me, or terrifies me! On one hand, I can't wait to meet our precious baby girl. On the other hand, I'm not sure if I'm ready for the adjustment of life with a newborn. I know that everything is going to change after her arrival. Usually, I'm okay with change. But this is a big change. Even now at this point of my pregnancy, I feel like I've changed so much as a person...and I know that it's not over yet. I suppose that's just life. It's a journey and one that is always evolving. If it wasn't...it'd probably be rather dull, wouldn't it? So I am learning to be okay with the changes going on in my life, even though it's not easy. I think part of it is also me feeling guilty that my husband has to put up with how emotional I've been. I know it has been hard for him to keep up with me and my hormones! I truly am a lucky girl though, I married a pretty amazing man if I do say so myself. :-) He has been sweet, patient, helpful and is always kind. And I really appreciate how understanding he has been during my pregnancy. 
Cardigan// Pull & Bear. Maternity Polka Dot Top// Gift! Jeans// Only 4 You. Flip Flops// Old Navy. Necklace// Accessorize-Monsoon. 

I was cleaning and doing some organizing in my room today when I came across a box of clothes I packed a while ago of things I could no longer fit into. I decided to rummage though it in case I changed my mind about any of it! I don't think I've worn jeans since the month of June, they just weren't comfortable anymore (not to mention due to the crazy hot summer months I had no interest in jeans until it cooled off this week!). But today I put them on with this maternity top, and left the zipper and button undone, and was surprised that it actually worked! The jeans are tight enough to stay up on my hips and the top is long and loose enough to cover everything modestly. So I'm pretty happy with this outfit and for the first time in a while... feel pretty darn cute. :-)

Love,
Marie


7 comments:

  1. Lol, that's because you are pretty darn cute! :D I adore this outfit Marie~ good taste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's because you *are* pretty darn cute! Congrats on being in your third trimester - you will be a great mom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah Vanessa ^ ^ I was going to say that very same thing!!! Marie, you look adorable in this outfit. :) I love the polka dots with the sunny yellow cardi. And I can't believe in a few months you'll have your baby!! I still remember the first post where you announced that you were pregnant. Time truly does fly. :)

    Love,
    Manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute outfit! You look so pretty in it.

    I can't WAIT to 'meet' your new baby! Just a few more months. You'll be an AWESOME mom! Have you decided what you want to name your baby?

    Anastasia

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so adorable! I love the yellow over the black polka dots :) And it's so awesome that you managed to make your jeans work! Yay for expanding wardrobes :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfit! That's great that you found a way to wear jeans comfortably and modestly, too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! And I'm thrilled for you!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie