15.8.12

How Pinteresting! {Nr. 18}


 {Source}
Waiting for my little girl to arrive!

 {Source}
Dreaming of Autumn. Crunchy leaves, bonfires, apple pie, sweaters, and all that good stuff!

 {Source}
 But enjoying the end of Summer as well. Isn't this striped dress lovely?

 {Source}
 Delighting in my Jesus....

  {Source}
 Realizing once again how beautiful of a country I'm living in!

 {Source}
Wishing my local H&M actually sold the maternity line they are supposed to sell!!


What are you pinning lately?

XOXO,
Marie

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha well since I don't have a Pinterest account, I'm just loving what you pinned!! :)

    Love,
    Manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that striped dress! But, don't you hate it when a clothing line you like is apparantly nonexistant? Yucky...

    I'm so excited about your baby girl! You are already an awesome mother to her, and she's not even out in the world yet! She's very blessed.

    Have a wonderful day! God bless!

    Anastasia

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie