1.8.12

How Pinteresting! {Nr. 17}

 
Linking up once again... and today doesn't have any special theme. Here are just some random pins from my boards lately! :-)


This baby girls room is so darling! It keeps catching my eye, I love all the unique detailing. :-) 

 {Source Unknown}
I would love to try my hand at more embroidery and this is perfect! :-) I love the grey + white + pink combo too.

 {Source}
More silver + pink! :-) Aren't these nails fabulous? Love the sparkles. 

My sister-in-law has a weekly class here in the village with a large group of girls. She'll be in the US for the next 2 months so I'll be temporarily taking things over until she gets back. When I saw this cute craft idea I thought it might just be the perfect welcome home gift from all of us when she gets home! :-)

So true! Our anniversary is actually coming up pretty soon, I need to start getting some plans together!

{Source Unknown}
What is it about black & white stripes? Always perfect! I'm not sure if I'd ever have the guts to pull of such a bold dress, but I love it anyways and had to share. ^_^

If you'd like to follow me or see more of my latest pins, you can find me on Pinterest HERE
:-)
XOXO,
Marie Danielle





1 comment:

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie