6.8.12

Dresses + Baby Bump {Polyvore}

I've been spending spare time lately creating some fun maternity sets on Polyvore. Not sure how many are interested...unless you're pregnant also! But I figure you can still take inspiration from them in a non-maternity way if you'd like. :-)

Carrie {Maternity}


Isn't this orange shirt dress adorable? For some reason I've yet to find a shirt dress that has ever looked right on me...but I am bound and determined to find a style that fits me properly someday. I also love the combination of silver + orange. So classy + fun!

Cherie {Maternity}


Who doesn't love white in the Summer? This sundress is darling and oh so feminine. Not to mention, those wedge sandals are absolutely fabulous (from Target!). 

Elizabeth {Maternity}


I am in love with this dress. Seriously. How cute can you get, really? Paired with some red flats for a pop of color and a London bag in favor of the Olympics....this set is one that I'd love to have in my closet right now. :-)

XOXO,
Marie


1 comment:

  1. I love EVERYTHING about the first set! You always come up with color combos I would never think of. lol And then I lovelove the necklace in the 2nd set, and the London bag in the 3rd set. :)

    Love,
    Manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie