27.8.12

Changing Seasons {Polyvore}

Change


Leopard print flats + Red leather bag + Gold accents? Sounds like Autumn to me. ^_^ 

Back To School


Plaid + Denim is classic for the Fall season! Pair along with grey accessories and you add some grown up class and a touch of elegance.

Home Town


I'm always up for some cowboy boots, especially when the leaves start falling! I love the cute red book bag and dainty gold jewelry accents. ^_^

>>>>>><<<<<<

Some things I'm looking forward to pulling out of my closet soon:

Chunky sweater tights
Fingerless gloves
Leather boots
Plaid camp shirts
Golden toned jewelry
Dark jeans
Cardigans!

What are you looking forward to wearing this Autumn?

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to everything you said, but also beanies/beret hats. I love my fall and winter hats SO MUCH. :)

    Love,
    Manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those outfits are so cute! I am looking forward to wearing a light sweater/jacket in the evening but still have on flip-flops. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie