16.8.12

A Tag + Other Ramblings For The Day


-First of all, thank you for all of the amazing comments that you left on the last post. I was a bit nervous in hitting "publish" that morning as I wasn't sure what sort of response (if any!) I was going to get. If you haven't had a chance to read it yet, click HERE. Stay tuned and I'll be posting part 2 in the morning!

-The Autumn-like weather has stuck around, which makes me pretty happy. ^_^ The realistic side of my brain knows that it's just faking it and the heat will return shortly. But the dreamer side of me is absolutely delighted and enjoying it ever so much! Autumn has always been my favorite season! What is yours?

-Baby girl has a new favorite pastime which involves her feet and my ribs. I can only imagine how much more uncomfortable it will be in a few more months! But really, I can't complain, because feeling her squirm around inside still makes me smile and as each day goes by I love her more and more! 

-The lovely Anastasia from Royal Daughter of God tagged me on her blog a few days ago with some questions to answer, so here they are below!

1. What's your earliest memory? Sitting on the kitchen floor with my mom organizing plastic containers. Or maybe I made a mess and she was helping me clean it back up. ^_^ I was probably 3-ish I'm guessing!
2. Favorite clothing item ever? Cardigans. Couldn't live without them!!
3. If you won the lottery, what would you do first? Go on a shopping spree to buy lots of goodies for my little baby girl while waiting for her arrival.
4. How many books do you usually read every month? Depends on the month. An average though....I'd say 2 or 3.
5. If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I wouldn't! I've always been rather attached to my name. :-)
6. Wedges or just plain heels? Wedges in the summertime, heels any other time!
7. What is your favorite olympic sport? I tend to like the Winter olympics more. My favorite sports to watch are snowboarding, ice skating, skiing, & speed skating.
8. If you could go on vacation anywhere in the world, where would it be? There are SO many places I'd love to go. I'm quite the wanderer inside and would love to see the world. :-) But I'd have to say, Paris is definitely at the top of my list!
9. If you had to live in a book, which book would it be? Peter Pan.
10. Nancy Drew or Sherlock Holmes? I've never been much of a fan of either one!
11. If you had to live on one food for a week, what would it be? Pizza. So typical..but very true. I love pizza. I love lasagna too. Actually pretty much anything featuring red sauce is right up my alley!

-Well that is all for now! I'm off to finish preparing my lesson for the girls class later on in the day. We're going to learn about peace and make some pretty flower mosaics with paper.  :-) Hopefully they'll enjoy it. Wishing all of my lovely readers a wonderful Thursday! Xoxo, Marie


1 comment:

  1. I agree! ;) Autumn is the best season EVER! If only it was year-round, but then again I would miss summer and spring sometimes. :)

    I would totally live in Peter Pan too if I could. Imagine a place where you can never grow up... that would be something. ;)

    Well, hope everything went well at the girls class. Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie