22.7.12

Splash of Sunshine Blog Party!


It's blog party time! :-) Since Ashley and RJ are some of my bloggers out there, I thought I'd join in on the fun blog party they are hosting this month. There are some great prizes being offered as well so click on the icon to head on over and check it out yourself! :-)



1. What word are you totally loving at the moment? Maimuţă. It's Romanian and means "little monkey." My husband is the one who is to blame when he started calling our little girl that. It stuck and is a favorite word now that I use all the time. :-)

2. Any tv shows/movies you are excited for this fall? Castle, NCIS Los Angeles, Criminal Minds, Nikita, to name a few that I enjoy..also looking forward to seeing what Arrow will be like! :-)

3. Anything that symbolizes something to you? Coffee. (?) I know. Sounds dumb. But my husband and I met via coffee, and it has maintained a big part of our relationship. ^_^ As in like, drinking coffee, going out for coffee, love for coffee... So for me, with every cup of coffee comes a reminder of how I met my husband! :-)

4. Two favorite songs at the moment? Jesus Friend of Sinners, by Casting Crowns! Convicts me and breaks my heart every time I hear it. And....When You're Gone by Avril Lavingne, 'cause I miss my husband so much!

5. If there was suddenly a world take over by an evil dictator what would you do? Pray for God's wisdom, safety (mercy) and guidance in my life, and those around me!

6. What is your favorite summer activity? Picnicking! I could picnic every weekend during the summertime. LOVE IT.

7. What has been your favorite summer vacation? To be honest I have had very few vacation in my lifetime, why is money & time never available at the SAME time? Anyhow. I do have lots of fond memories of camping during the summertime!

8. If you received an unlimited shopping spree to any store, what store would it be for? Right now it would be ASOS, love their maternity clothes! :-) Any other time, probably H&M or Zara.

9. What is your favorite summertime food? Watermelon, hands down! I'm nearly obsessed. Ice cream is a close second though. :-)

10. What is your favorite summertime movie? I haven't been to the theater this summer, but as for a movie that reminds of summertime? Dirty Dancing! It is the perfect story of young, summer romance. For fun, The Parent Trap. (old and new versions!) Always a favorite and makes me laugh. :-)

That's all for now! :-) Thanks to Ashely & RJ for being such lovely hosts, it was fun to join in today. :-)
XOXO,
Marie Danielle


1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for joining in on the fun Marie! I think that coffee symbol is just way too cute, not weird at all! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie