16.7.12

Maxi's for Summer {Polyvore}



Royal {Maxi Edition}



Purple is one of my favorite colors and I love the funky charm that all the accessories add! :-)



City Girl {Maxi Edition}



This teal skirt is just beautiful. I love the shape as well! Very feminine and cool for summertime. :-) 



Yellow + Grey {Maxi Edition}

Yellow & Grey? Absolutely. Definitely one of my favorite color combinations of all times! And that ruffled black bag is just adorable isn't it? ^_^




Striped {Maxi Edition}



I have been looking for a black and white striped maxi skirt for ages! I just love how cute they are and I'd love to mix and match it into my wardrobe. :-)

Do you have a favorite set? I always love to hear!

XOXO,
Marie


2 comments:

  1. I love city girl, although I am probably more of a country girl.:) Love the look though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lovelovelove the 2nd set the most!! I have a slight obsession with the colors mint, teal, and turquoise. Oh, and maxi skirts!! :)

    Love,
    Manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie