8.7.12

Gratitude.


In tonight's church service, we went around the room and said what we were currently thankful for. It's such a healthy exercise, and one that at least I forget to do. I should really do it more often! Lately I've been a little down in the dumps. You know, probably pretty typical considering I'm a girl and pregnant and all. Lots of hormones. ^_^ But the truth is, that I can complain as much as I want, but I have SO much to be thankful for. I pray that I never forget how to stop and say thanks. Gratitude is so important! Tonight, I felt like I should do a quick post and list some things I'm really thankful for. Mostly as a reminder to me but to also encourage you to do the same!

Tonight I'm thankful for;
-an easy pregnancy so far.
-a darling + healthy baby girl inside of me!
-running water.
-a hardworking husband.
-the summer season!
-my needs being provided for.
-a good nights sleep.
-healthy hands.
-summer rain.
-my {new} home sweet home.
-the grace of God.

What are you thankful for tonight?

Xoxo,
Marie

3 comments:

  1. i'm thankful for the role models in my life. :)

    love,
    manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome. I think it's great to take time to think about what you're grateful for. Today, I'm grateful for:

    Soda (ice cold, on a hot summer day...)
    Naps (I didn't sleep well last night!)
    Pools (Water...cool, lovely water...)
    Friends (I got to see my BFF yesterday. So fun!)

    Anastasia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am thankful for family, friends, the warm sunshine, and fresh veggies!

      Delete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie