7.7.12

The First Week in July {Snapshots}


{blooming lilies, from my mother-in-law to my mother. I'm so glad our families became friends!}


{the early morning view outside of my new room at my parents house}


{pizza for breakfast! pizza never gets old. ^_^}


{after a head cold at the beginning of this week, it would be okay with me to never drink mint tea again. lol.}


{my most favorite comfy summer sandals!}


{my dad's horse (stella) with my handsome husband. i married the perfect mix of country/city boy. ^_^}


{the spiral stairs coming down from my room.}


{my cousin mailed me the cutest set of handmade burp clothes for my baby girl! aren't they adorable?}

Have a lovely weekend!
Marie




4 comments:

  1. Cool photos! I like how antiquey they are - how do you do that?

    Anastasia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. anastasia,

      i think instagram has a special editing thing that makes it look vintage. :) i love it too.

      Delete
  2. Hi Marie,

    I just love your snapshots!!! :) I want that spiral staircase, and your shoes, and that horse. :) And those burp clothes are adorable!

    Love,
    Manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda I really like your photos as well. I don't know if you give out your Instagram handle, but I'd like to follow you. The few pictures you have of your home create a really nice illusion in my mind. The spiral stairs add a cool, vintage touch and it seems as though that style fits right in with you. I've always wanted a spiral staircase, but have never followed through. Did you install them yourselves or did the house come with them?

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie