18.7.12

Destination: London {How Pinteresting! Nr. 16}



If you are new to my blog or haven't been around in awhile, you might not know that my husband is currently away, working in England for half a year. Maybe it's because I'm so pregnant & hormonal, maybe we're still in the newlywed stage, maybe I just love him a little too much...but I really miss that boy. A lot! It hasn't even been a week yet since I last hugged him...I'm hoping that things will get a little easier once we get used to being apart. Anyhow, I said all of that to say :-) that my dad so generously is  gifting me a little trip to London to go see my hubby! I'll be going along with my younger sister and neither of us have had a vacation in a while of any sorts, so we're pretty excited about it. No set dates yet, sometime after the Olympics and before I get too pregnant to travel. ^_^ Needless to say, due to how much I miss my husband right now, London is all I can think about! So I thought it fitting to share all of my fabulous London pins today on the blog. 
{Source Unknown}
{Source Unknown}



Have you ever been to London?
Any tips, favorite sights or fond memories to share?

XO,
Marie

PS You can find and follow me on Pinterest HERE.


5 comments:

  1. How exciting! :D Glad that your going to London with your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I haven't, but before I die, I am determined to go there!! I love, as I'm sure you know, anything and everything British. :)

    Have a jolly good time! ;)

    Love,
    Manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay London! That's so exciting. I love how everyone is catching Olympic fever!

    xoxo, Emily
    bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was there last year! :)

    1. Definitely bring a portable charger for the flight!
    2. I loved the Underground, but I definitely recommend a small map. I bought a great laminated one on Amazon. (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0935039333/ref=oh_details_o05_s00_i03)
    3. Weigh your luggage beforehand. (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001MBU6IW/ref=oh_details_o06_s02_i00)
    4. Indian food!!! Oh my gosh, it is fantastic. Definitely get some naan bread!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely go to the tower of London. SO much fun! And Carlisle castle, And Buckingham palace. I went to all of them and it was wonderful! Oh also the London eye. Its a must. Hope you have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie