15.6.12

Weekly Snapshots & Other Things

I use instagram on my iPhone almost daily, and should start posting  my snapshots up on the blog more often! 
 {ice cold apple juice at the end of a hot day}
 {rediscovering how good peach rings are!}
 {getting a beautiful blossom unexpectedly..from my husband of course!}
 {my friday outfit choice}
{the cute little garland my sister made for mothers day that is still hanging up in the house}
~
Please forgive me for missing the last few days in my 15x15 remix! I'll try my best to get my last 3 outfits up on the blog tonight, and I'm working on a recap to show all the outfits worn during the challenge. :-)
~

What are you up to this Friday?


3 comments:

  1. I love cold apple juice too!!!

    What I'm up to this Friday:

    Shopping with my sisters and mom since the guys are backpacking for 2 days.

    Making cross-body purses.

    Watching a movie (hopefully Soul Surfer) tonight!! :)

    Love ya,
    Manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I wish I had an iPhone just to have an instagram account, since I'm not much of a phone person I've refused to get one for the past couple of years. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first photo. That's such a cool shot. Love the angle and all!Instagram is cool i guess=)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie