24.6.12

{Stripes + Baby Bump}

I'm now past 20 weeks in my pregnancy, and my belly is getting pretty noticeable if I do say so myself. At least I'm now well past the I-just-look-like-I-ate-too-much stage... so I guess that is a good thing. Plus, people are starting to give up their seat on the bus for me, so that is a really good thing! :-) I can't believe I am past the half-way point already, time is really flying by. As far as my health, I am thankful that overall I am feeling very good! Some aches and pains here and there, and I still tend to tire easily, but that's about it. 


Striped Top // H&M. White Cardigan // Borrowed from sister but it is from Pull & Bear! Black Pencil Skirt // Motherhood Maternity. Black Heels // Alfani at Macy's. Necklace // Liz Claiborne. Bracelets // Gift.

I know, you are probably thinking "wow does she ever do anything else with her hair other than a messy bun?" (ahem, if I do say so, today is more of a ballerina bun, but that is pretty similar I suppose!) Yes, I do style my hair differently, it's just that by the time I get around to taking photos of my outfit for the day, my hair has most likely gotten thrown up and out of the way. :-) It was a little chilly with sprinkles of rain this morning so I borrowed my sisters white cardigan to wear during church. Of course now it is humid and hot again so I'll probably be changing into something a little cooler later on. I guess I don't have much else to say for now so I'll just stop here. :-) I hope everybody has a great Sunday!
Xoxo,
Marie



4 comments:

  1. You look so cute! Love the colours of your stripy tee- cute outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this!!!! i love stripes. and i really need to get some pencil skirts. i don't really own any. :)

    and wow, halfway thru already??? glad its going well.

    love,
    manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww....:) You're radiant!
    Glad your pregnancy is going well!
    Natasha
    A Modest Fashion Blog:
    www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look very pretty. Love the skirt and striped top, and not to forget-the heels!=)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie