17.6.12

{Our Big Day} Bride & Groom

For our formal session, my husband and I decided to go for a "first look" session. Not only did it give us a relaxing time frame to get the photos done before all the ceremony/reception hurry, I think that it really helped relax us! I know, old tradition says that it is bad luck for the bride & groom to see each other before she walks down the aisle, but I've never been one for following tradition just for tradition's sake...or a believer in bad luck to begin with. And looking back, making the decision to have a pre-wedding session was one that I am SO glad I made, and would make again in a heartbeat! Overall it really helped our nerves (well, at least mine! my husband was still pretty nervous for the ceremony! ^_^ hehe.), and was a wonderful experience. Of course it helped to have such a wonderful photographer too! Having done our engagement session with her prior to the wedding, helped us be more comfortable in front of the camera..she was really great to work with, and would be my wedding photographer again without a doubt. :-)

All photo credit goes to Katielynn Photography. ^_^ To check out more of her beautiful work please visit her blog or website

I don't think anyone needs notes or descriptions for these photos, so I'll just let it be. :-) Hope you enjoyed seeing a little part from our special day.
Xoxo,
Marie


10 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! Both of you look lovely! Hope you both continue to have a happy married life=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww you guys look so cute together! Love your wedding dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!!!!! Those are beautiful!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so beautiful! I love your dress! And your flowers are an amazing colour!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous photos! You're so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures! My parents had there photos taken before the wedding too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You two are a beautiful couple! I love your bouquet and your dress is gorgeous and so classy. I think that I will definitely do a first look. The benefits seem to far outweigh the cons. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww this is so cute!!! The pictures are gorgeous, and I love that you chose a modest wedding dress!! It looks amazing on you! And your bouquet just is stunning, i love how it just pops against your white dress. :)

    Love,
    Manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've loved being all nosey and looking at your super lovely photos! Thank you for sharing them with me! =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous photos! I especially like the second one. :) I'm also a huge fan of "first looks" ...seems more practical (not to mention adorable).

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie