22.6.12

More Weekly Snapshots

{spending time in the sunshine with my love!}
 {some of my mom's pretty new hanging flowers}
{aren't these gorgeous? so unique!}
{starting to set up my space in the guest house at my parents since I'll be moving in soon}
{i've been drinking wayyy to much iced tea lately, but i swear the baby loves it}
 {speaking of which...the growing baby bump ^_^ it makes me so happy ^_^}
{the three little pigs. i can't believe we'll be eating them at christmastime. they are TOO CUTE.}

How is your week going? :-)

4 comments:

  1. That is the most adorable baby bump I have ever seen hahaha! <3

    ~Danielle Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fuschias! They are so beautiful! I must have missed an update--why are you moving into your parent's guest house?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pigs are so darn cute. :) I love all these snapshots. :)

    Love,
    Manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie