14.6.12

The Maxi Skirt {Summer Fashion Inspiration}

{Source: Unknown?}
I love the bold patterned maxi paired with a simple, tied, white blouse! Sometimes simple is amazing.
 {Source: Ma Nouvelle Mode}
First of all, this blog is awesome. ^_^ I love this dressed up maxi look. Red heels? Yes!
 {Source: Atlantic Pacific}
This cropped & fitted denim jacket looks so cute when worn with a full, pleated, purple maxi! It is simple, but again, amazing.
 {Source: Unknown?}
I love crazy, bold, maxi's. And I love the idea of pairing one with a cropped leather jacket! Stunning!
 {Source: Unknown?}
I wish I knew where this skirt came from. isn't it lovely? I like the simple shape and bright green color.
{Source: Shop Around}
Again with the denim jacket + solid maxi combination! Isn't it adorable?

~

How are you wearing your maxi skirt this summer?



8 comments:

  1. I love every single one of these!!! I have a weakness for maxi skirts. :) And I REALLY need to get myself a leather jacket and a jean jacket and vest!! :)

    And I will check out that girl's blog, too.

    Love,
    Manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great skirt!! I just did a post on a maxi dress :) Just started following you ! Check out my new blog and follow back if you would like. http://southerngloss.blogspot.com

    -Kelsi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore maxi's and am having fun trying to find more to add to my collection. :) those are some cute ones you shared!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That white/black/yellow/gray one is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maxi skirts and maxi dresses are my favorites. I love them! These are all great ideas, so this summer I might have to try these out. Usually I like to wear a maxi skirt with a simple blouse tucked in and belted. With heels of course, cuz this 5'1 girl needs heels when she wears a maxi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a huge fan of maxi skirts/dresses (as you can tell by my pinterest ;) http://pinterest.com/ladyrachel/let-me-be-classy/) ...and I especially like the first three you posted. I am planning to go thrifting soon and I'm going to keep my eyes wide open for maxies. And if I don't find any maybe I can fall back on this simple tutorial. :) http://individualrivalry.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/its-here-diy-maxi-skirt-tutorial.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, beautiful! I especially like the first and second skirts, I'm not a fan of maxi skirts on myself, I don't think they are flattering on me at all so I just stick with what I know works best for me, I do have 2 maxi skirts but so far I haven't worn them... =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful inspiration! I love maxi skirts, especially the flowing ones with bright prints. A watercolour printed one is on my wishlist at the moment :)

    Maria ♥ Avenue M

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie