10.6.12

Inside my Beach Bag


Marie's Beach Bag Essentials



If you would take a minute to peek inside my beach/poolside bag, here are some things you'd probably find this summer. ^_^

Lip Balm. 
With SPF. Can't live without it!!

Hand Sanitizer. 
Most likely from Bath & Body works cause that kind smells the best! 

Granola Bars. 
My latest favorite are Kashi Peanutty Dark Chocolate. Delicious, easy, and the perfect pick-me-up.

Bottled Water. 
I at least try to bring along a few, since drinks are always more expensive at the beach!

A Camera. 
Of some sort! Usually it is just my iPhone, but this week I'm going to try to bring along a disposable for something different and fun. :-)

Sunscreen. 
Okay. Confession. I don't use SPF 30... I usually use something more like 15. But it is still an essential and always goes in my bag. 

Fresh Fruit. 
Apples, pears, mango, & oranges, travel well & are my favorites.

Sunglasses. 
I go for a cheap, plastic pair that I know won't break my heart (or the bank!) if they get lost or broken. 

Gummy Candy. 
Why this is in my bag I have no idea but it is and I love them. My favorite poolside snack!

Magazines & Puzzle Books. 
I am one of those people that get kind of bored sitting in the sun for hours on end. So I turn to magazines and my favorite worn in puzzle books for entertainment. 

Of course I also have things like a coverup and beach towels! :-)

What are some things inside your beach bag?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie