30.6.12

Independence Day {Polyvore}


American



Simple + Classic! This is a basic set but probably my favorite. :-)  I love mixing golds and brown together and this striped bow top is super adorable!!



Country



Deep down, I'll always be a country girl so this set is right up my alley. I love the soft lace accents that play against the leather & gold. All together I think it comes out quite charming!


Freedom



I'm also a little bit modern, and love these pink colored skinny jeans. Paired with a simple navy top and some fun patriotic accessories.... I think this outfit would be adorable for Independence Day!

What are you planning on wearing July 4th?


3 comments:

  1. Hmmmm, well first, gotta say I once again adore all these outfits!! You do a fantastic job putting outfits together. :)

    Um, my fave is the country girl one, and then 2nd fave is the last one, cuz like you i'm a country girl-at-heart, but a bit modern. :)

    And since the fam and I and my BFF are going to a baseball game on the 4th, i'm just gonna wear shorts and a simple tee, and accessorize with sunglasses and some fun jewelery. :)

    Love,
    Manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveee the shirt & earrings from the first one! really cute outfits:)
    Talia
    girlzofgod.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie