21.6.12

I'm Having a Girl {Polyvore}

Ever since I found out that I'm having a girl I am being drawn to all things pink. How typical, right? ^_^ No really, I am a girl who has always loved pink when used in moderation. It is girly, feminine, and definitely classy! Now, I created these sets with my growing baby bump in mind, so unless you are also expecting you might not be as in love with them as I am. :-) But of course the basic idea of the outfit could be easily recreated into a normal non-maternity outfit as well. 




Pink



White dresses are always nice in the Summer! I love the bright pop of color in those cute sandals, and I'm a long time fan of Vera Bradley bags too. :-)




Femme




Grey is probably my favorite color. Basic color at least. :-) I love this simple wrap top and again, the bright pop of color from the shoes!




Feelin' Girly



How adorable and feminine is this top? I am so in love! The darling little bow bag, and other soft accents, make this outfit just ooze femininity, charm, and class. 

Which outfit is your favorite?
How do you feel about pink?


3 comments:

  1. I LOVE PINK, its my favorite color, specially light pink, and my fave outfit is of course the last one. i seriously need to buy me some lace shirts. :) and wedges!!!!!

    congrats again, on your baby girl. figured out any names yet??? ;)

    love,
    manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I like the third the best, but the grey top is so cute!:) Pink rocks! Especially pink on the coral side!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie